Small Square Candle - Champagne
200g. Our small, champagne scented candle ignites celebration of splendid aroma and exclusive comfort. Packed in a chic ornate designed box. Poured in a modern and square glass jar.
- Remove all packaging before use.
- Never leave burning candle unattended.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do not touch candle holder will get hot when in use.
- Trim wick to 1cm before lighting and relighting.
- If the candle smokes, extinguish and trim wick.
- Ensure candles are placed 10cm apart and allow headroom above the candle for the heat to disperse.
- Ensure candles are burned away from flammable materials.
- Candles should be burned away from other sources of heat and away from direct sunlight.
- Extinguish candles with a candle snuffer.
- Candles should be burned from an area free from draughts.
- Always burn candles on protected, heat resistant surfaces.
- Do not blow them out.
- Never use water to extinguish a candle.
- Discontinue use of a container or votive candle when 1cm unmelted wax remains.
- This will prevent possible heat damage to counter/surface and prevent glass containers from cracking.
- Do not burn for more than 4 hours continuously.
- Keep wax pool free from debris, i.e. match heads.